You let us have a career we love while working with the most fun and interesting people. (And getting to come to work in workout clothes is a bonus also!) So here are a few reasons why we are thankful for all of you!
- Donut Saturday
- “Girl” Sergeant
Running your first 5K!!
- Or your first half
- or first full
- then running off to deliver a baby!
- Disco Saturday
- Only missing a workout when you are sick or on vacation – for over 15 years!
- The “Foam” roller
- Finally becoming a “real” client
- There is no finish line
- Spreadsheets for fruits & veggies
- The 100 Challenge – twice
- “Rotation – Rotation is key.”
- I’ll do whatever you say
- Crazy cat ladies
- You can whine if I can roll my eyes
- My favorite part
- I hate this part
- Thinking I took your leg off because your keys popped!
- 5:00 am
- 4 workouts a week
- 17 years & counting
- Coming straight to workout after a 24 hour shift
- Just “tweaking” things a little
- “Honey, I’m home!”
- Missy!, Little S*!t, Hannah Banana, JoJo, Curly
- In your 70’s and still rockin’
- “I don’t want to be like my mother.”
- To stand on my head and make O-H-I-O with my legs
- Be Awesome!
- Stay Alive
- “All my bad habits stem from my husband.”
- Still 2 feet away from touching my toes
- Workout, spin, zumba, bootcamp, rest & repeat
- Not crossing the midline of your body
- Hour of power
- “Not unless you have a really long femur.”
- “I’ll tell you about it when we get in the car.”
- Hostile takeovers
- Cutting out sugar and doing a 180 with your diet
- How’s your water intake been?
- “Tuck that chin!”
The new building!
- Looks great!
- Stupid Poles!
- Mother/Daughter bribes for the Hunger Games
- A successful squat
- Running several half marathons while a year ago you thought a 5K was hard
- “the burn” of your first lateral walks
- Fighting the war against Sarcopenia
- Going all in on incentives… and needing some bandaids because of it.
- Catching a baby with one arm
And our favorite words as you are leaving…“I feel so much better!”